Project Manager / Norway
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Project Manager
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 15.08.19
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-08-15 12:00:00
The Project Manager will have overall responsibility for successful project planning and execution, from concept select to project close-out. This specific role will be responsible for modifications of two Projects.
• Responsible for Project performance (HSE, quality, schedule, cost & risk)
• Authorized and responsible to manage the deliveries on behalf of project
• Responsible for interface management for the overall project, integrator of all deliverables from Facilities, D&W, Operations and Reservoir.
• Company Representative for the respective Facility call-offs
• Responsible for stakeholder management
• Supervision and guidance to the project team
• Regular project reporting
• Chair risk and change control
• Progressing a project through the company stage gate process and deliver the business case according to the project mandate given by the AMT.
• Deliver according to BMS, and deliver Project Scope and studies according to agreed mandate
• Contribute to build a strong team set up to deliver the project successfully
• Contribute to project development strategies
• Deliver excellent HSSE and quality performance
• Be proactive in driving risk management
• Ensure good cooperation between the management team
• Ensure the team have an aligned understanding of the scope and deliverables
• Be a role model within the Project team
• Work towards, and behave in a way that encourage, a good project culture across the team in line with the project values.
• Be proactive towards technology and digitalization
• Take ownership and be solution orientated
• Act in a professional manner
• Honesty - Transparent reporting of status, trends, milestones and incidents
• Effective collaboration and communication with common goals, teamwork and open information sharing
• Work towards a common vision and culture with clear roles and responsibilities
• Minimum 8 years Project Management experience, preferably within Modification Projects