Project Manager - Luxury Residential Development / Cyprus
Are you a client side Project Manager, ready for the next challenge in your career? Does working in Cyprus on a luxury residential development capture your imagination?
Our client, a leading international architecture and design practice are overseeing the development of a luxury,mid- rise, residential development adjacent to a world class marina located near to Limassol. The building has a totally unique look which when complete will the most eye-catching building that the marina has seen!
As the Project Manager, the prime responsibility is to lead the project for the duration of design, procurement, construction and commissioning stages, coordinating between the Client, Consultants and Contractor, delivering the scheme within time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
- Plan, monitor and manage the execution of project to handover to the client.
- Ensure achievement of time, quality, cost and EHS goals on the project.
- Drive and manage internal and external relationships for effective and efficient achievement of project goals.
- Provide leadership, ongoing guidance and support and motivate the project teams.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Proven client side project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities.
- Excellent leadership and management abilities.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively lead and communicate with a multicultural team at all levels
If successful you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience - full details will be discussed during with suited candidates.
If you have the desired skills and experience for this challenging position, please send an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
If you wish to discuss the position, then please contact me.
Please be assured that all communication will be treated in the strictest of confidence.