Cyber Security Specialist (6 Months Contract & Extendable) / UAE
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
- Minimum 6 Years of Experience with bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
- You must have extensive experience in information security risk management frameworks, such as ISO 27005 and NIST 800-30/39, and risk analysis methods such as ISF IRAM, FAIR, or OCTAVE
- You will have the ability to secure major ICS vendors systems such as Honeywell, Yokogawa, Siemens, Invensys Foxboro, Emerson, etc.
- You must have ample experience in industrial cybersecurity standards and guidelines such as ISA 99 (IEC 62443), C2M2, API 1164, IEC 61850, and NIST 800-82.
- You must have experience of ICS/SCADA product quality security assurance assessments and reviews.
- Create, lead, conduct, and track cybersecurity risk assessments of ICSs, to include all cyber assets, such as distributed control systems (DCSs), human-machine interfaces (HMIs), programmable logic controllers (PLCs), remote terminal units (RTUs), and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Understand and explain risks and exposure to ICS environments.
- Conduct risk and threat research, keeping current with the evolving ICS threat landscape.
- Understand and incorporates ICS risk assessments reports into ICS risk registers.
- Work with SMEs to gauge viability and sufficiency for proposed mitigations and remediation, ensuring risks will be reduced to accepted levels prior to implementation.
- Research and contribute to industry best practices. Develop, deploy, and train personnel on internal ICS security standards based on NIST 800-82, ISA99, and other industry-specific security standards.
- Perform security practices assessment to assess the ability of ICS/SCADA suppliers to meet ICS/SCADA security requirements for protecting company Plants ICS/SCADA and manage identified risks.
- Monitor ICS/SCADA supplier adherence to company's ICS/SCADA security requirements.
- Perform ICS/SCADA product quality security assurance assessments and reviews against ICS/SCADA vendors to ensure security requirements are addressed.
- Record flaws or security weaknesses identified during the security testing and security assurance reviews to be resolved.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019