Senior Cost Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- 20-25 years of experience cost engineering and estimating with downstream projects, owner onshore mega projects, and some EPC. Not all pipeline experience.
- Extensive experience with Cost/SAP (Additional costing systems) and Primavera/P6 would be an asset.
- Manage full project scope cost datasheets and work with the project team to update figures based on cost optimization efforts that are ongoing in the company
- Develop a cost breakdown structure that reflects the WBS and in alignment to all project components and the contract strategy
- Analyze and generate a total project cost picture from invitation to bid responses
- Assist the project team in necessary iteration of the total project cost model that will be required to perform sensitivities while evaluating project economic viability
- Report the class of cost estimate based on the “basis” used and support basis of contingency
- Provide, monitor and maintain cost and man-hour data from contractors/fabricators/suppliers, assist in identifying actual expenditures, cost forecasting and reporting of same.
- Develop and issue daily/weekly/monthly cost reports that include committed and invoiced costs, forecast spends, actual and planned progress, forecast milestones and completion dates to the appropriate Development Project team members.
- Continuously monitor costs – actual spent vs. plan spend as reported by Contractors/Fabricator/Suppliers by incorporating cost, schedule progress/accuracy and quantity of materials/equipment installed against project baseline.
- Responsible for data, data analysis, tools, and presentation materials.
- Assisting with development of Project Closeout Plan.
- Senior assistance tracking cost variance among different concept alternatives.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019