Project Administrator / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Oversee and/or process day-to-day administrative items (i.e., expense reports, supply requisitions, RFI’s, submittals, shop drawings, procurement, quantity take- offs, purchase orders, etc.) per Supervisor’s authorization
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, and copying to management
- Participate in project meetings, take notes and prepare meeting minutes to formulate reports.
- Assist with coordination/planning of on-site and off- site meetings and maintain calendar and appointment scheduling
- Order material and maintain inventory
- Tracks routes and follows up with engineers to meet document turn around guidelines
- Submits project documentation to Project teams for approval, and transmits approved documents to client, certifying authority and suppliers.
- Performs a visual quality check of each document and validates the correctness
- Accountable for Project Document Quality for completeness, format, and compliance with contract and project requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing, engineering or construction environment
- Skilled in using SharePoint, SAP, and other MS office products, preferred
- Ability to develop spreadsheets and modify formats in order to independently complete assignments.
- Ability to work well in a team, keep required work schedules, focus on attention to detail and drive compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Experience handling supplier and engineering documents, incoming and outgoing; Ensuring compliance with project requirements and adherence to ISO standards where required.
- Experience in the owner environment, familiar with engineering terms, and document types.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019