Contracts Administrator / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Calgary Region, Canada|
|Salary:||$120,000 to $140,000 Per Annum|
Contracts Administrator - Canada
We are working with a tier one main contractor based in Canada working on a large infrastructure project in the region.
Due to continued project growth they are looking for a contracts manager who is willing to work on a camp location.
They are looking for someone to be responsible for the effective management of the key Contracts and change between the contractor (by whom you will be employed) and the client. The Contracts Administrator is responsible for estimating variations and claims, drafting commercial statements, cost forecasting, payment reviews and other related functions.
For this role my client is looking for someone who has the following experience;
- Undergraduate degree in a related field. Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or equivalent work experience is desirable
- 5 years or more experience in a similar role
- Experience in contract management/administration experience, including estimating variations and claims, change management, drafting commercial statements, and related functions
- Experience interpreting and conforming with bespoke contracts in a common- law jurisdiction
- Experience in a high-value civil, international construction project setting
This is a site-based position located on rotation back to the main hubs in Canada so please be prepared for this.
On offer is a good salary, fantastic team and the opportunity to work on a true mega project.