SAP MM Consultant / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Pau, Aquitaine, France|
A leading operator within the oil & gas industry is looking to obtain an experienced SAP MM consultant. This opportunity is to assist on a major SAP roll-out project, with the individual specifically having experience in SAP MM (Materials Management).
- Manage the different phases and tasks of a SAP MM module deployment, project management skills / experience is preferred.
- Participate in workshops with the integrator to specify new functionalities, prepare business requirements.
- Provide functional assistance and training as part of MM project deployments. (MM process purchases and inventory management)
- Analyse the quality and consistency of the basic and transactional data of the subsidiaries and possibly provide assistance with data cleaning.
- Participate and contribute to the gap analysis mission, develop local process design and organisational structure (including the design of validation strategies) for deployed subsidiaries.
- Participate and contribute to the adaptation of the migration strategy and rules (data extraction and migration scope definition) for Dry Runs and Cutover.
- Assist subsidiaries in the UAT phase, participate in post-live support.
- Contribute to the improvement of documentation and business process template to the roll-out project.
- SAP technical skills for the specification and development of new features in roll-out project. (Knowledge of settings, controls, user exits etc.);
- Experience in migrating MM data (the most complicated and important task on the project);
- Experience working on an SAP MM deployment project, with knowledge of typical phases (Blueprint, Build / Testing, data preparation, data migration, change management, etc.);
- Knowledge of standard SAP MM workflows (and built-in FI and PM modules of high preference) and the user and key user experience
Start date: ASAP
End date: AUG 2020 (Option to extend)
If you are interested or require any more information, please apply.