Procurement Team Leader / England
|Location:||Nottinghamshire , England|
PROCUREMENT TEAM LEADER
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Team Leader to be based in Nottinghamshire.
You'll be giving the 3 Buyers and the 2 Procurement Specialists in your team mentorship and the resources to continue their phenomenal work in supporting the needs of the business.
- You will be responsible for the management of the local site specific contract spend.
- You will take the lead on categories of material groups as assigned to formulate portfolio wide framework agreements and specific site contracts within those spend categories.
- You'll foster positive relationships with Category Managers across the International portfolio to support delivery of the best possible value to the business.
- You'll champion team-working, ensuring the teams within procurement share knowledge and work as one.
- You will feedback to the Head of UK Procurement any challenges faced and successes that your team has delivered.
- You'll lead or support in key supplier relationships.
- You'll ensure that suppliers are meeting the demands of our contracts.
- You will capture market and supplier intelligence, feeding it into future procurement and category management strategies.
What will success look like in the role?
An exceptional Procurement Team Leader will complete the above tasks with the businesses' objectives in mind.
They'll also, where possible, ensure that the lowest total cost of ownership.