QA/QC Manager / Republic of Ireland
|Location:||Republic of Ireland|
The QA/QC Manager is responsible for ensuring that the quality management system (QMS) is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner. The QA/QC Manager is responsible for delegating and assigning tasks to QA/QC Supervisors and working closely with related engineering and construction departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including:
- Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
- Establishing service standards for end users
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
- Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations.
- Oversee supervision of all visual inspections and NDE, including 3rd party subcontractors.
- Managing inspection, NDE, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies.
- Manage construction processes, plant equipment, inspection and NDE personnel certification and QMS internal audits.
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.