QA/QC Coordinator / UAE
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 10 years of experience in oil & gas EPC projects (onshore/offshore). Also been involved in HSE.
- Welding background (Welding Engineer and or Inspector),
- ASNT LEVEL – II certified in RT, UT, MPT, DPT,
- IRCA ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification,
- BGAS certified Grade-II coating Inspector or similar,
- Some knowledge of E&I,
- Experience in developing QC and/or QA documentation,
- Thorough knowledge of Oil & gas industry Safe Working Practices,
- Experience in interface with operations and Contractors,
- Excellent skills in MS Office software, such as Word and Excel,
- Preferable with experience with Total’s Operations,
- Excellent written and communication in English,
- Able to be a Team player, decision maker and Leadership qualities,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019