Electrical Engineer / USA
|Location:||Midland, Texas, USA|
* Developing engineering SOWs for our I&E contractors
* Reviewing engineering deliverables from I&E contractors for completeness and conformity with our standards/best practices
* Support field construction management and inspection in overseeing I&E construction contractors installation and programming
* Participation in technical reviews and also provide technical support to other company departments
* Support developing corporate standards surrounding control system design, including but not limited to hardware, panel design, software and HMI layout
* Must have high level of knowledge in process control
* Project management experience preferable
Responsibilities of Person Performing Job:
The Scope of Work for our Electrical Engineering position is to work with both Field Engineering and Operations team from an Electrical stand point. The focus will be around supporting our Electrical infrastructure and local electrical systems on facilities. This position will have to work hand in hand with both Field Construction and Operations from Design through the life of the facility.
Years of Experience: 4?5 years or more
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. We would also consider a I&E Technician with 8 yrs
or more experience.