Technical Supervisor (Electrical) / UAEClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
- To organize the Workshop facilities and staff.
- Ensure plant and equipment (electrical) is maintained in a safe and reliable working condition in accordance with planned maintenance.
- Monitor and develop mechanical staff to ensure technical skills necessary for maintenance of Port equipment.
- To have available in service sufficient plant and equipment to meet the needs of the Operating Department.
- To ensure the team of mechanics work with conformity to all safety regulation and procedures of the company.
- Ensure the data’s are entered into the CMMS.
- Ensure the electrical service done along with the planned mechanical maintenance for the maximum machine availability.
- Prepare the job plan for the maintenance according to manufactures recommendation in a cost effective way.
- To follow up projects with contractors, preparation and review of contractors tender documents up to the final handing over.
- The works are carried out from the workshops by a team of skilled technical staff, working around the 2 working shifts or extension upon requirement.
- Comply with the requirement of the Abu Dhabi Ports health and safety Policies, Processes and Procedures
People Management Responsibilities:
Supervise effective maintenance to the high standard.
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
- Minimum High school/Diploma Electrical
- Ability to write in a clear concise manner and to communicate effectively in English
- Arabic or knowledge in other languages will be an advantage
Years of Experience:
- Minimum (5) years in a similar position
Nature of Experience:
- Experience in a Port or similar environment