Civil Structural Reinforced Concrete Specialist / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Nuclear - REINFORCED CONCRETE SENIOR ENGINEER (DESIGN STAGE)
Location: Paris, France
Monitoring and supervising the TECHNICAL PRODUCTION of a team of circa 50 engineers performing reinforced concrete detail design calculation for the buildings of the nuclear island of the Hinkley Point C nuclear power plant.
The contract deals with the civil engineering studies and detail calculations of the main buildings of the nuclear island of the nuclear power plant unit C located at Hinkley Point in the UK.
Aim of the contract is to supply:
- Input data for the reinforced concrete 3D model developed by the team.
- The calculation notes justifying the conceptual design towards the Office of Nuclear Regulation (ONR)
The senior engineer shall assist the detail engineering team to issue the reinforced concrete detail calculations.
These detail calculation are computed with finite elements models set up with the ANSYS ® Software and based on Eurocodes and ETCC regulations.
the senior engineer shall assist and advise the production team who:
• Supply a critical review of the input data;
• Prepare the technical questions and clarifications for the client,
• Follow the exchanges bound to these studies in interface with the client and with the other partners of the project,
• Check the consistency of the produced results with previous studies,
• Assure the resumption of the studies after reception of the client’s comments,
• Answer to the questions of the entity performing the reinforced concrete 3D model if any,
• Perform a correct and optimized execution of design and results (Check the constructability of the reinforced concrete proposed solutions) with the support of the senior engineers
• Contribute to the preparation of answers for the questions coming from the construction site concerning the realized design.
• Interact internally with the project managers and with the teammates carrying out the studies bound to the project.
Required skills :
Diploma Engineer or higher
Reinforced concrete detail design (execution/construction stage)
Finite Element Model
Concrete rule of the art applied to nuclear structures
Proven expertise in the domain
Language: Fluent in French and English
Note: All Candidates applying for this role much be eligible to work and live in France without any restrictions.