Director of Supply Chain – Oncology Diagnostics / USA
|Salary:||$160,000 - 200,000|
Director of Supply Chain – Oncology Diagnostics – USA
We are currently representing a leading US based Oncology Diagnostic service provider. Due to the companies continued expansion across the US and the rapid growth of the Oncology market in recent years a new position has arisen within the company as the Director of Supply Chain. The successful candidate would have responsibility for managing, implementing, and evaluating of all supply chain activities including; production planning, material procurement, inventory control, rate setting, outsourcing, vendor selection & distribution.
- Manage contracts that include the negotiation of pricing, terms & conditions and other supply chain related issues
- Develop and manage strategic sourcing to align the business with key suppliers
- Provide oversight and feedback on the qualification and monitoring of supplier performance
- Create integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics and outside suppliers to execute the planning process
- Develop, manages and reports key performance metrics for the department as well as top tier suppliers
- BSC in relevant academic subject
- 7-10 years experience within a supply chain management function, preferably within the Life Science/Diagnostic market
- CLIA/ISO/CAP experience required
- Ability to operate and lead effectively in a cross-functional business environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to join a growing company in the Molecular Diagnostic sector. This opportunity offers the potential for career progression for the right candidate and also offers a competitive remuneration package. If you feel you would be suitable for this role then please apply below.
Candidates need not apply without the relevant commercial or technical experience or any other relevant necessary requirements.