Structure & Marine Engineer / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Structure & Marine Engineer
Work Location: Forus, Sandnes
Startup: 01.80.2019 - 01.08.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-06-28 12:00:00
- To be responsible for the integrity of hull structures, ballast and marine systems and pigging (hereby called Structure and Inspection)
- Provide engineering support and guidance to offshore operation, modifications, contractors and service personnel.
- Responsible for technical requirements within structural and marine discipline
- To be maintenance responsible for Structure and Inspection discipline
- To review and approve all modification proposals for Structure discipline
- To be contract responsible (Company representative) for dedicated contracts
- To be responsible for handling technical dispensation/non-conformance for Structure and Inspection discipline
- High degree of independence is expected, and position is recognized as a specialist on technical issues in own discipline/ field.
- Input and Follow up Budget for discipline
- The position is responsible for integrating other disciplines into own work and take a holistic responsibility for own discipline.
- Position have responsibility for Surface protection of structural elements
- System responsibility must be expected.
- Strong HSEQ commitment & engagement, showing proactive and visible HSEQ leadership
- Actively contributing towards maintaining and improving working environment in respect of both inter-human relations and physical working environment
- High degree of independence is expected and the jobholder is responsible for integrating other disciplines into own work and take a holistic responsibility for own discipline.
- Influence stakeholders (shareholders, authorities, operators, partners, etc.) in various forums
- Ability to coordinate work between multiple interfaces in project team and contractors
- Pro- actively follow up on progress of deliverables
- Team-oriented with ability to build good relationships both internally and externally
- Self organized, self-going
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Flexible and goal oriented
Formal qualifications, skills and experience requirements:
- Higher university degree (MSC or BSC).
- Typically a minimum of 10-15 years’ experience from the Oil & Gas industry, and knowledge of the E&P business.
- Requires highly developed communication skills to present complicated issues in an understandable way, and to influence others to ensure compliance.