Batch 1 Topsides SD Coordinator / Qatar
Topsides SD Coordinator
Topsides SD Coordinator assists the Integration Engineer to consider and integrate Detailed
Engineering studies outcomes into Hook-up preparation execution process,
Topsides SD Coordinator participates to the engineering, preparation and execution of the
hook up, pre-commissioning activities related to the Batch1 Topsides Package which will be executed
between Q1 2019 and Q4 2020. Main Activities will be:
o Work Packs Register identifications,
o Assistance to Job Cards developments with CONTRACTOR,
o Follow-up of CONTRACTOR procurement activities related to Integration Works,
o Tool and Equipment List for Construction,
o Participate to Pre-Installation Surveys with CONTRACTOR,
o Review Procedures submitted by CONTRACTOR,
o Assist CONTRACTOR with the definition of Test Packs,
- The position may be converted to Hook-up Superintendent, he will be delegated with responsibility
(Company Representative) for all activities (except Commissioning) concerning the Package on board
the hook up barge during the work offshore.
Phase 2 Project is mainly a Greenfield Project with installation of 7 new WHP but there will be a major
Brownfield challenge for integration of these new WHP into existing facilities in term of interfaces with other
NOC entities and SIMOPS works.
Batch1 EPCIC2: Three production topsides and bridges for WHP (FC, DC, EG) to process and send
production to existing facilities. Topside weight is approx. 3000 mT, Bridge 100m/1000mT. Budget will be
250 to 350 MUSD with teams peaking up to 60 people.
He will be based in the CONTRACTOR premises during the Detailed Engineering stage of Topsides EPC and
will move to Offshore during Offshore Campaign phase (Accountability).
The Job holder belongs to the Phase 2 PMT team and reports directly to the Phase 2 Batch 1 - Topsides EPC Package Lead.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering and construction,
- Experience: At least 15 years' experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 5 years'
experience as Construction / Hook-up Engineer,
- Experience within a project team: At least 10 years' experience at senior level within large multinational
taskforce team environment,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with Total General Specifications, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.