4th Class Operator / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||CAD45 per hour|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, is currently seeking a 4th Class Operator in Redwater, AB. The shift will either be 5 days on/ 2 days off or 10 days on 4 days off. All candidates must be local or find own accommodations in the area. 6 month Contract to start.
- Ensure a high standard of safety of all construction and Project Activities from initial construction phase to commissioning / startup phase. Safe work permitting and regular work scope meetings will all be part of establishing a healthy working relationship with the Project CMT and plant personnel.
- Support HAZOP, LOPA, design/drawing reviews, weekly progress meetings and project safety meetings at the discretion of the Project Operations Coordinator.
- Managing all field activities, LOTO’s and tie-ins to adhere to Safe Work practices and to also have minimal effects on the live facilities to minimize down time. May need to work with other departments on site to coordinate and take advantage of planned shutdown and maintenance activities.
- Working in conjunction with the current project operations personal in an effective and healthy team environment and to also keep everyone accountable of all Pembina Standards.
- Understanding work schedules are dynamic in projects due to unforeseen circumstances and operations will be required to accommodate. Being prepared, available and ready for those tasks are critical to the project’s success.
- Nightshift coverage may be needed from time to time to accommodate construction milestone tie ins.
- Take accountability as the job owners. This means to take immediate and decisive control of any unplanned activities or problems. We must make the plan / stick to the plan and be comfortable in stopping work if the situation changes and reassess.
- Understanding of Project Design, Objectives and Execution plan. It is our responsibility to become the operations SME of the project we are assigned to, so that we can build a safe and efficient start-up plan. It will be up to the team for seamless turnover to the Main Operations group. All LOTO’s, Procedures and training materials need to be complete ahead of project turnover.
- 4th Class Power Engineer certificate
- 1-5 years’ experience in Operations
- Experience with building LOTO’s, Procedures, Guidelines and any other materials that will help the project execution and handover process.
- Construction, Commissioning and Start-up experience would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - contracts administrator mechanical package engineer mechanical project engineer/manager lab scientist planning analyst mechanical fitter : rail - mining contractor site manager maintenance team leader technical supervisor (electrical) project manager - civil - 2:2 roster project manager senior electrical reliability engineer senior mechanical reliability engineer - major gold mine frac operator mud engineer senior process engineer head electrical engineer head process engineering piping designers 501f turbine mechanic ge7fa turbine mechanic electrical engineer - rolling stock mechanical engineer category advisor - d&c and subsea specialist engineer project engineer automation-e c&i engineer - power station sap mm consultant process engineer category advisor - large oil and gas company head packaged equipment engineer learn arabic turnaround project controls lead senior claims specialist - large oil and gas company piping engineering head specification manager specification manager specification manager - leading building materials company cost engineer electrical engineer - petrochemical contracts support manager - building materials manufacturer sis technical communications specialist generator supervisor - hydro rehabilitation project site manager (hydropower, mechanical) mechanical engineer procurement team leader buyer - power station project planning engineer - fleet shutdown 3d draughtsman cost engineer cost engineer V