Process Engineer / ItalyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
The Process Engineer is responsible for leading and overseeing the process design activities and ensuring
Delivery of the process design package(s) / engineering deliverables to meet the expected quality and standards.
Shall coordinate various aspects of the process engineering including design, interdisciplinary support, planning,
inspection and procurement.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow up on process engineering activities with contractor and resolving critical engineering issues affecting the engineering progress.
- Review of critical project design documents and drawings such as design basis PFD and P&ID, produced by the contractor and the vendors.
- Provide process technical expertise and support to all aspects of process engineering associated activities including multidisciplinary support.
- Understand and ensure project compliance with project scope, company standards and specifications.
- Ensure Project internal and external interfaces i.e. with Licensors, vendors and Contractors as required
- Participate in HAZOP/LOPA/SIL and other safety related-studies and analysis.
- Participate in 3D design and model reviews as required.
- Ensure proper design reviews during 30%, 60% and 90%, meeting company requirements, standards and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with contractor to execute project scope.
- Continuously seek improvements to the project costs and schedule at all times.
- Prepare, review, or participate in setting and writing some of the project philosophies including ,but not limited to Process control philosophy , relief& blowdown philosophy, Drainage philosophy, Isolation philosophy,.etc
- Provide input and review of Operating procedures including start up, shut down, & special procedures.
- Provide input and review of Pre-commissioning& commissioning procedures
Educational & Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering discipline. Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects with a minimum of 3 years Saudi Aramco experience
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, PRO II, Flare System and other relevant Process design and safety tools.
- Experience in simulating steady and dynamic systems
- Experience with the development of H&MB, Heat integration, PFD/P&IDs/MSDs, LDT, as well as the design/specifications/selection of process equipment/instruments and hydraulics calculations.
- Experience in participating and contributing to Safety Assessment Reviews.
- Knowledge in HTRI/HTFS, Columns trays/packing design, Corrosion and Material selection, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modeling is a plus
- Familiarity with AOC’s standards and procedures preferred
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills with MS- Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Influence others
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Intercultural Awareness
- Incorporate Technical Knowledge
Closing date: 2019-06-26 12:00:00