ICAPS Commissioning / Methods Engineer / Nigeria
|Salary:||EUR600 - EUR750 per day + net rate + accommodation and transportation|
Our client, an international oil & gas operator, requires an ICAPS Commissioning Engineer for a long term contract opportunity based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
PRECOMMISSIONING & COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE:
- The ICAPS Methods Engineer is responsible for all matters related to the management of ICAPS commissioning database, punchlist, commissioning documentation and planning.
- He/she has the responsibility of the ICAPS hotline for the whole project as Administrator.
- Provide assistance to Company & Contractor personnel for any problem linked to commissioning database.
- Provide if necessary regular training and optimisation of the use of the ICAPS database.
- Ensure ICAPS database is well parameterised, populated for precommissining / commissioning activities.
- Verify and monitor the preparation of precommissioning/commissioning dossiers.
- Review and follow up the use and the update of ICAPS database by contractors.
- Define adequate reporting to follow up and control the Precommissioning and the Commissioning activities.
- Set up a technical planning describing relevant activities defining critical path.
- Supervise / manage the overall planning for resources and Vendors in collaboration with Systems Leaders.
PRECOMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE:
- Ensure pre- commissioning and commissioning data are correctly processed up to commissioning stage
- Provide reports as per project requirements.
- Ensure that each subsystem dossier has reached the "ready for commissioning" status with associated punch list.
- Ensure that each subsystem dossier has reached the "achievement of commissioning" status with associated punch list.
- Monitor and follow up the execution of commissioning schedule to achieve smooth hand over.
- Ensure a particular overall tracking for Punch List Clearance activities (sort according to priorities level, control delivery date for spares/equipments,…).
- Liaise with the CONTRACTORS' Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers.
- Review and comment the commissioning progress reports issued by contractors.
- Generate reports on progress of Commissioning and Punch List activities either on System /Sub-System basis or on the Task basis such as Loop checks / Functional tests / Item / Packs / Process Functions / Punch lists.
- He/she coordinates with the construction teams for clearance of the punch list items. He updates the punch lists status in ICAPS.
- Update project progress S curves (for commissioning only).
- Other related activities assigned to him/her by the Commissioning and Start-Up Leader.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas upstream facilities including 5 years of experience with OPERCOM / ICAPS methodology,
- In a key data and completions dossier administration position in Commissioning,
- Hands on and computer literate ; thorough knowledge of ICAPS system (ICAPS software administrator),
- Ability to communicate and to work with all COMPANY and CONTRACTOR / SUB-CONTRACTOR personnel,
- Strong communications skills
- Experience in Oil & Gas upstream facilities including
- Experience in a lead commissioning role.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive rate and benefits package.
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.