Inspection Engineer (Rotation 10/2) / Nigeria
My client is a leading Operator within the oil and gas industry. Looking to add to their onshore team based in Port Harcourt, Nigeira. This will be working on an offshore project.
Co-ordinate, supervise, control and validate all Inspection Engineering activities for future field operations, in close relation with the Inspection Department of the subsidiary & of the HQ:
- To develop the Inspection strategy for all the facilities encompassed within the Project according to its objectives and the Subsidiary organisation.
- To supervise, review and validate all Inspection Engineering activities.
- To provide assistance to Ikike project Package Leaders with regards to Inspection issues.
- To lead the Base Line Inspection during construction (onshore & offshore).
- To provide assistance during & after the start up of the new installations.
- Apply and up-date the "Inspection philosophy" documents.
- Define the equipment integrity strategy and to define and propose actions to be implemented to apply the inspection strategy. After Management approval, to execute and follow up these actions.
- Follow-up the main packages detailed engineering activities to ensure that inspection requirements are considered.
- Participate in the elaboration of the Field operating procedures for subsea and surface facilities for the initial start-up and the following activities,
- Provide assistance as required to the Work Package Leaders to ensure the design conformity to the Project spec.,
- Follow-up and control and validate the Inspection Engineering activities regarding the concerned installation
- Co-ordinate the preparation and the implementation of data to be uploaded in Computerised Inspection Management System (UNISUP/CIMS tool)
- Supervise the preparation, review and validate the Inspection dossiers
- Participate to the preparation of documents and files required for the implementation of the EDMS
- Participate to the preparation of the various Maintenance & Inspection contracts (including BV certification) required for the production phase.
- Prepare the future Inspection activities for the 1st Oil
- Follow the relationship with Certification authority.
Desired Professional Experience:
- Experience in Inspection engineering within a project team - Good knowledge of means
- and resources needed for the inspection of the petroleum offshore installation. Previous
- experience of use of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) activities and associated software
- (FAME +) is an advantage.
If you are interested or looking for any more information, please apply above.