Senior Planner / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||City of London, England|
|Salary:||£75,000 to £95,000 Per Annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Central London, UK
Our top tier client is one of the world's leading project development and construction groups, having worked on some of Britain's most iconic projects. They are urgently looking for a Senior Planner to work on their expanding portfolio of major commercial developments in Central London.
They are seeking candidates with the following:
- Graduate Diploma/Degree in Construction, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Preference for a qualified builder ie. MCIOB
- Experience of planning on a variety of building projects - commercial, hotels, residential, public with values greater than £50m
- Experience of Design and Build and traditional contract forms
- Tendering experience extremely desirable
- Self-motivated, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of project delivery and programme management
- Competency in utilising planning software Asta Powerproject & Primavera
- Any experience of utilising BIM is advantageous
Reporting into the Director of Planning, you will:
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and external parties to ensure a collaborative approach to project co-ordination
- Take responsibility for coordinating all 3rd party constraints, design, procurement and construction information into an integrated programme
- Work with the team to develop and maintain an integrated project programme
- Make project team members at all relevant levels aware of risks, key issues and solutions in a proactive manner
- Gather and record as built data on live projects
- Provide reports and progress information to senior management and client
- Provide suitable bid support at tender stage
- Comply with the company Planning Guidelines contained within the business unit IMS
- Take a proactive role in the development of planning best practice as required
Our client is keen to interview as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with an extremely well reputed, tier 1 company, with excellent long-term prospects.
On offer will be an excellent salary package and a long-term position with the company.
If you match the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please contact me.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.