Process Engineer / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Paris, Île-de-France, France|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
My client is a leading Operator within the oil & gas industry. Looking to add to their team, in Paris, on an International onshore LNG project.
- Communicates and applies the HSE policies of the client and ensure the engineering is developed accordingly.
- Ensures the correct implementation of relevant international standards and any applicable regulations requirements.
- Supervises the Process studies carried out during by FEED contractor , and ensures that they are carried out within the given deadlines.
- Participates to the Scope of Work description of its discipline for the EPSCC phase and participate to the clarifications phase, if any. Provides technical assistance to the project for any technical audits (required by the banks and the insurance companies or Board of Directors, HAZOP, PTR, DSV, DSP…)
- Report highlights to the Lead Process Engineer with proposed mitigation measures when deemed required.
- Report potential impact on overall project strategy, planning and target achievement
- Participate in the Process workshops in order to ensure clients comments are well understood and quickly integrated of technical documents the good respect of the applicable frame of reference.
- Guides FEED contractor main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimised design. Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval the deviation request to COMPANY requirements in the main time.
- Participates actively to proper interface management with Safety, Piping and Instrumentation studies carried out during the FEED 1.
- Review and comment the technical documents of the interfacing disciplines such as Safety, piping, instrumentation, rotating machines ... as well as project procedures, if required.
- Provides its technical inputs to any contractual discussions with FEED contractor 1.
- Contributes to the development of the digital plant though the centric data management.
- Provides input to and comments the commissioning, start-up and operation philosophy developed during the FEED 1.
- Interacts with partners, third parties and representatives of authorities for technical assistance if required.
- Participates to projects workshops and COMPANY audits in term of preparation and findings closure.
- Maintain project objectives by ensuring that technical decisions which are proposed are not in conflict with project cost and planning.
- Ensure the final documentation within its perimeter is correctly finalized according to latest engineering studies performed, punch list review included
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT / OTHER OBSERVATIONS
- During the FEED phase and outsourced services, the candidate will be based in EPC contracors offices
- During the FEED, several business trips will be required in the contractors or Licensor offices.
- The candidate could be offered to follow the detailed engineering phase in resident status, then eventually, the phase of construction, commissioning and start-up in Oman, under rotational regime.
DURATION / LOCATION
- Starting date: Q2 2019
- Duration: 18 months renewable
- Location (country/site): Paris
QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Engineer specialised in process studies with 8 years of experience in oil & gas with several reference in LNG projects
- The candidate must also have skills mainly in safety engineering and basic knowledge in instrumentation, piping and rotating engineering.
- Concept design / FEED stages of projects in the LNG and/or Oil & Gas industry and large projects grass root. Education:
- Degree qualified in Engineering or similar.
- The candidate must be able to interact with specialists interfacing with his discipline and local companies.
- Strong Experience in LNG Plant.
- Sound IT knowledge.
- Strong communications skills.
- Other competencies:
- Fluent in English and IT Proficient.
If you are interested or looking for more information, please apply above.