Contract Pipeline Operator / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||CAD70 - CAD80 per hour|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Pipeline Operator for a 1 year Contract in Bonnyville/ Cold Lake area. The shift is 4 on/ 3 off and all candidates must be local or find their own accommodations as no LOA is provided.
- Conduct regular/frequent site visits t
- Maintain assets in a safe, reliable operating condition
- Pipeline pigging on CLX and CLPL and Polaris sites
- Maintain housekeeping at sites
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Communicate important information (EH&S incidents, reliability events, landowner or shipper complaints, etc.) to my Supervisor promptly.
- Manage your day-to-day activities and decisions in a cost-effective manner
- Communicate urgent information to Supervisor (safety, reliability, external stakeholder, measurement, etc.) promptly
- Monitor field activities regularly through site inspections and task observations for your area of responsibility
- Address audit items as prescribed
- Assist with VIMS reports
- Conduct PM’s, CM’s, trouble-shooting and repairs as assigned on work orders to manufacturer’s specifications as a minimum.
- Execute assigned projects to plan (budget, quality and schedule)
- Set district work priorities to ensure completion of important tasks are effectively manage workload.
- Maintain district skill sets to meet safety, reliability and cost objectives and targets.
- Support Project work to execute integration into CLX and CLPL system in a timely manner
- Support, Mentor and Train Staff in day to day activities
- E/I or Mechanical ticket preferred
- 10+ years’ experience.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019