Contract Pipeline Operator / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||CAD70 - CAD80 per hour|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Pipeline Operator for a 1 year Contract in Bonnyville/ Cold Lake area. The shift is 4 on/ 3 off and all candidates must be local or find their own accommodations as no LOA is provided.
- Conduct regular/frequent site visits t
- Maintain assets in a safe, reliable operating condition
- Pipeline pigging on CLX and CLPL and Polaris sites
- Maintain housekeeping at sites
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Communicate important information (EH&S incidents, reliability events, landowner or shipper complaints, etc.) to my Supervisor promptly.
- Manage your day-to-day activities and decisions in a cost-effective manner
- Communicate urgent information to Supervisor (safety, reliability, external stakeholder, measurement, etc.) promptly
- Monitor field activities regularly through site inspections and task observations for your area of responsibility
- Address audit items as prescribed
- Assist with VIMS reports
- Conduct PM’s, CM’s, trouble-shooting and repairs as assigned on work orders to manufacturer’s specifications as a minimum.
- Execute assigned projects to plan (budget, quality and schedule)
- Set district work priorities to ensure completion of important tasks are effectively manage workload.
- Maintain district skill sets to meet safety, reliability and cost objectives and targets.
- Support Project work to execute integration into CLX and CLPL system in a timely manner
- Support, Mentor and Train Staff in day to day activities
- E/I or Mechanical ticket preferred
- 10+ years’ experience.
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - dbnpp planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company batch2 planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company oracle application support analyst civil project engineer principal civil engineer quantity surveyor - award winning, commercial construction contractor controls coordinator / administrator maintenance fitter / refueller field/terminal operator - large international energy company field/terminal operator - large international energy company site manager planning engineer - commissioning office manager - engineering consultancy senior wet services engineer internal communications senior specialist senior contract analyst (lng sales) senior contracts engineer (fso) director of supply chain – oncology diagnostics contracts manager structure & marine engineer electrical engineer commissioning engineer (telecom) pipelines & spm coordinator project manager cpp construction engineer learn arabic batch 1 topsides sd coordinator subsea package lead gis specialist pipe stress engineer 4th class operator 4th class operator utility inspector lng marketing manager lng trading manager risk control manager vessel ict technician snr instrumentation engineer fso project cost engineer batch 2 project cost engineer batch 2 icss engineer batch 3 safety engineer pipeline engineer – oil & gas operator – day rates mechanical maintenance / reliability maintenance engineers - iron ore mining mechanical maintenance fitter civil engineer - structures electrical maintenance engineer - nights mechanical asset engineer process safety manager business analyst contract administrator – commercial construction (fit-out) V