Quality Data Specialist / Netherlands
This can be a remote role.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a Science Degree.
Some of the tasks of the role will be:
- Collecting and analyzing data from 12 pharma sites, collate all KPis and interpret the trends;
- Strong Project Management and communication skills required to proactively follow up with different sites to retrieve the information required;
- This is a support role to management and leadership teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Be an Analytical thinker;
- Have Excel skills.
If you are interested please forward your CV details to me or call me directly.
Alternatively, if you have any friends/colleagues that might be interested please forward my details.
for a contract role on behalf of our Multinational Client in Amsterdam.