Project Manager - Civil Engineering / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Role: Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 plus package.
Are you an experienced Project Manager who has worked across a broad range of Civil Engineering Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a team on a large Highways Infrastructure and Civil Engineering Framework for an International Civil Engineering Contractor? Then a role within this Market Leading business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Project Manager to join a growing regional business unit within a Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor delivering schemes across the Highways, Rail and Airports Sectors. Previous Project Management experience and a breadth of Civils schemes is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Operational team with responsibility for leadership and line management of the team along with interface with the client and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for providing overall project management, project scoping, budgeting, client relations, and overall profit / loss responsibilities for projects.
- Preparation of contracts, risk assessments, method statements and report writing.
- Plan, coordinates and schedules all work activities to ensure quality service and timely completion of projects.
- Ensure that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all personnel involved.
- Improve performance and assure supervision succession by training, developing and motivating all employees.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships.
- Provide Leadership to ensure all works are resourced and carried out to the required specification.
- Maintain interface relationships with Clients and external stakeholders
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Be a Degree, or HND qualified, engineer working towards professional accreditation.
- Have experience across a breadth of Civils Schemes
- Have experience of budget and commercial management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.