Production Engineer- GoM / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||New Orleans, USA|
- PT aspects of ongoing GOM Brownfield Asset operations, including Completion specifications, well stimulation, water injection, well testing, surveillance, well restoration, system optimization, artificial lift optimization, facility debottlenecking.
- Participate in various asset reviews, including reviews leading to opportunity identification
- Mature well intervention/well optimization opportunities, support well intervention execution, plan and execute well flowbacks.
- Support offshore production operations as needed
- Implement local Well Integrity Management System for a portfolio of wells
- Coordinate short to medium term production forecasting
- Set and track progress against asset surveillance plans
- 7+ years of Petroleum Engineering Experience.
- Deepwater Production Engineering experience preferable.
- Experience with subsea well operations preferred.
- Broad skillset in Production Engineering
- Expert understanding of core production engineering skills
- Commitment to mentoring
- Communicate effectively across disciplines, departments and companies;
- Personal drive, ability to cope high work load peaks, good at priority setting, self-starter and willingness to work against tight deadlines;
- Occasional Travel to Operations Sites (Offshore GOM)
- Deepwater or sub-sea experience
- Well design experience
- Well surveillance/optimization
- Knowledge of PETEX software
- Operational off-shore experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019