Production Engineer- GoM / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||New Orleans, USA|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
- PT aspects of ongoing GOM Brownfield Asset operations, including Completion specifications, well stimulation, water injection, well testing, surveillance, well restoration, system optimization, artificial lift optimization, facility debottlenecking.
- Participate in various asset reviews, including reviews leading to opportunity identification
- Mature well intervention/well optimization opportunities, support well intervention execution, plan and execute well flowbacks.
- Support offshore production operations as needed
- Implement local Well Integrity Management System for a portfolio of wells
- Coordinate short to medium term production forecasting
- Set and track progress against asset surveillance plans
- 7+ years of Petroleum Engineering Experience.
- Deepwater Production Engineering experience preferable.
- Experience with subsea well operations preferred.
- Broad skillset in Production Engineering
- Expert understanding of core production engineering skills
- Commitment to mentoring
- Communicate effectively across disciplines, departments and companies;
- Personal drive, ability to cope high work load peaks, good at priority setting, self-starter and willingness to work against tight deadlines;
- Occasional Travel to Operations Sites (Offshore GOM)
- Deepwater or sub-sea experience
- Well design experience
- Well surveillance/optimization
- Knowledge of PETEX software
- Operational off-shore experience
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - dbnpp planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company batch2 planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company oracle application support analyst civil project engineer principal civil engineer quantity surveyor - award winning, commercial construction contractor controls coordinator / administrator maintenance fitter / refueller field/terminal operator - large international energy company field/terminal operator - large international energy company site manager planning engineer - commissioning office manager - engineering consultancy senior wet services engineer internal communications senior specialist senior contract analyst (lng sales) senior contracts engineer (fso) director of supply chain – oncology diagnostics contracts manager structure & marine engineer electrical engineer commissioning engineer (telecom) pipelines & spm coordinator project manager cpp construction engineer batch 1 topsides sd coordinator subsea package lead gis specialist learn arabic pipe stress engineer 4th class operator 4th class operator utility inspector lng marketing manager lng trading manager risk control manager vessel ict technician snr instrumentation engineer fso project cost engineer batch 2 project cost engineer batch 2 icss engineer batch 3 safety engineer pipeline engineer – oil & gas operator – day rates mechanical maintenance / reliability maintenance engineers - iron ore mining mechanical maintenance fitter civil engineer - structures electrical maintenance engineer - nights mechanical asset engineer process safety manager business analyst contract administrator – commercial construction (fit-out) V