Offshore Chemist / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
We are looking for an Offshore Chemist to work FIFO (even roster). This role will be an ongoing contract position working with a leading Oil & Gas organization based out of Western Australia.
- Monitor all offshore production chemical programs to assess the impact on production, integrity and environmental parameters
- Perform on-going optimization of production chemical programs
- Undertake hydrocarbon, water and gas sampling for routine laboratory analysis following approved procedures
- Perform laboratory analysis of hydrocarbon, water and gas samples following approved procedures
- Maintain laboratory equipment and internal system.
- Manage site inventories of production and laboratory chemicals.
- Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosis of production upsets and issues.
- Undertake chemical field trials as required to contribute to the overall production chemistry optimisation work scope
- Liaise with field Operational personnel to communicate daily tasks and progress status of longer term activities
- Oil and Gas – Production Chemist experience (preference to offshore work exp)
- Strong focus on all aspects of HSE
- Proficient knowledge of product segments and proper application of production chemicals
- Understanding of production processes and systems from downhole to pipeline distribution
- Proficient use of computer based programs related to application of products
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019