Offshore Chemist / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are looking for an Offshore Chemist to work FIFO (even roster). This role will be an ongoing contract position working with a leading Oil & Gas organization based out of Western Australia.
- Monitor all offshore production chemical programs to assess the impact on production, integrity and environmental parameters
- Perform on-going optimization of production chemical programs
- Undertake hydrocarbon, water and gas sampling for routine laboratory analysis following approved procedures
- Perform laboratory analysis of hydrocarbon, water and gas samples following approved procedures
- Maintain laboratory equipment and internal system.
- Manage site inventories of production and laboratory chemicals.
- Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosis of production upsets and issues.
- Undertake chemical field trials as required to contribute to the overall production chemistry optimisation work scope
- Liaise with field Operational personnel to communicate daily tasks and progress status of longer term activities
- Oil and Gas – Production Chemist experience (preference to offshore work exp)
- Strong focus on all aspects of HSE
- Proficient knowledge of product segments and proper application of production chemicals
- Understanding of production processes and systems from downhole to pipeline distribution
- Proficient use of computer based programs related to application of products
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - dbnpp planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company batch2 planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company oracle application support analyst civil project engineer principal civil engineer quantity surveyor - award winning, commercial construction contractor controls coordinator / administrator maintenance fitter / refueller field/terminal operator - large international energy company field/terminal operator - large international energy company site manager planning engineer - commissioning office manager - engineering consultancy senior wet services engineer internal communications senior specialist senior contract analyst (lng sales) senior contracts engineer (fso) director of supply chain – oncology diagnostics contracts manager structure & marine engineer electrical engineer commissioning engineer (telecom) pipelines & spm coordinator project manager cpp construction engineer batch 1 topsides sd coordinator learn arabic subsea package lead gis specialist pipe stress engineer 4th class operator 4th class operator utility inspector lng marketing manager lng trading manager risk control manager vessel ict technician snr instrumentation engineer fso project cost engineer batch 2 project cost engineer batch 2 icss engineer batch 3 safety engineer pipeline engineer – oil & gas operator – day rates mechanical maintenance / reliability maintenance engineers - iron ore mining mechanical maintenance fitter civil engineer - structures electrical maintenance engineer - nights mechanical asset engineer process safety manager business analyst contract administrator – commercial construction (fit-out) V