Quality Assurance and Quality Control / Azerbaijan
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE AND QUALITY CONTROL
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- working with operating staff to establish standards, systems and procedures
- writing management and technical reports and customers' charters
- acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality directing objectives to maximize profitability recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance, supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Promote the Safe Design and Quality Build in all areas of delivery and support a safe ramp-up and delivery of execution activities
- Drive integration of quality management processes across Delivery Teams
- Owner of the Quality Policy, Quality Objectives and Quality Plan and other program wide quality processes
- Owner of the quality management content of the Project Statement of Requirements and the Basis of Design
- Create and manage the quality management organization and resource plans
- Manage the quality discipline health including competency assessments and recruitment
- Management of Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) teams covering the engineering and procurement of Facilities
- Establish Contractor and Supplier Quality Management System (QMS) strategy
- Identification and management of quality risks
- Owner of the Integrated Audit Schedule across all Delivery Teams covering audits of the project management systems, contractors and suppliers
- Lead internal audits of the project management system and external audits of contractors and suppliers
- Provide guidance, advice and training to project team, contractors, suppliers, inspectors and third parties as required to ensure understanding of the project quality objectives
- Develop project specific Quality Management requirements for contracts and purchase orders (PO) and provide quality input into the supplier / contractor bid evaluation process.
- Own the Purchase Order Quality Requirements (POQR) process to identify the project surveillance and inspection activities.
- Ensure inspection, surveillance and witnessing of procured materials and equipment is executed in accordance with approved inspection and test plans.
- Ensure adequate management of construction site QA and QC surveillance team.
- Regular collection, evaluation and reporting of Quality Management Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) from all the Delivery Teams and key contractors, for performance management by the project and for regular reporting to the Project Leadership Team
- Manage the incorporation of quality-related lessons learned from other projects
- Implement and manage a quality improvement process to continuously capture and assess non-conformances and implement containment and corrective actions
- Pursues systematic management through standardization, clarification and the elimination of defects
- Degree in engineering
- 10 years' experience in the oil and gas industry, covering operations or projects
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9001 Lead Auditor
- Excellent technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Leadership skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- IT skills
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019