Project Supplier Quality Manager - Offshore Wind Farm Project / Singapore
Our client is looking for a Project Supplier Quality Manager to join their team in Singapore. This is for an offshore wind farm project.
1st of August 2019 - 31st December 2020 (Option to extend).
- Monitor supplier compliance to project quality requirements
- Monitor, control and communicate supplier quality performance
- Supplier quality assurance
- Point of contact for NCR and NOI
- Root Cause Analysis
- Travel 1-10 days per month (APAC) is expected
- Previous professional experience from a similar job.
- Fluent in English (Write, read and speak)
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001
- Good knowledge of QA, RCA
- Supplier Audits
- Product phase release
Qualifications that could be beneficial:
- Wind Power
- Certificate of skill incl. validity of certificate shall be forwarded upon request.