Project Engineer (Piping) / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Project Engineer (piping)
- Management of projects through the phases initiation, study, engineering, procurement up to hand over of installation packages to Construction Department. Further: be contact person during installation/construction period (changes/clarifications/ variations etc), commissioning, as-build and close out
- Ensure the work is done in accordance with HSE and the Joint Venture (JV) procedural and technical requirements
- Coordinate with Planning and Cost Control to ensure that an integrated cost and scheduling system is implemented, reviewed and followed up for every project.
- Ensure that all approvals for expenditure have been obtained.
- Ensure variations are processed and approved according to procedures
- Assist in development of annual capital budget
- Initiate and prepare proposals for modifications/projects
- Monitor monthly performance and project budget.
- Ensure that appropriate project assurance steps are conducted throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure that technical integrity/quality is achieved in accordance with JV targets.
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of project execution process
- For assigned projects, be the single contact vs the Engineering & Procurement (E&P) Contractor's project engineer and the Construction Team
- Facilitate communication between E & P contractor, Construction Team and Operations (OPS) technical resources
- Ensure that the Change Process (MOC) is being followed,
- Prepare and present projects to the budget owner and/or the OPS Management.
- Anticipate problems before they become critical.
- Approve vendor invoices in accordance with Procurement guidelines and authorization.
- Manage Project Information through Document Control and MOC Procedures.
- Ensure all engineering (document reviews, bid summaries, queries etc) is issued to the appropriate groups and authorities for comments and approval in a timely manner.
- Ensure that projects are appropriately closed-out
- Engineering degree in Piping or Mechanical discipline
- The post-holder shall be degree qualified in engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a discipline engineer in the gas / oil industry
- Minimum of 4 years experience in project engineering and execution
- A track record in HSE Leadership, commitment and delivery is essential
- English speaking, knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Team player, committed to building good working relationships.
- Leadership and commitment to excellence in HSE performance
- Working Knowledge of the standards, design, construction, operation and maintenance for the systems and equipment used in the industry.
- Project and operations planning principles and systems
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - dbnpp planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company batch2 planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company oracle application support analyst civil project engineer principal civil engineer quantity surveyor - award winning, commercial construction contractor controls coordinator / administrator maintenance fitter / refueller field/terminal operator - large international energy company field/terminal operator - large international energy company site manager planning engineer - commissioning office manager - engineering consultancy senior wet services engineer internal communications senior specialist senior contract analyst (lng sales) senior contracts engineer (fso) director of supply chain – oncology diagnostics contracts manager structure & marine engineer electrical engineer commissioning engineer (telecom) pipelines & spm coordinator project manager cpp construction engineer batch 1 topsides sd coordinator subsea package lead gis specialist pipe stress engineer 4th class operator 4th class operator learn arabic utility inspector lng marketing manager lng trading manager risk control manager vessel ict technician snr instrumentation engineer fso project cost engineer batch 2 project cost engineer batch 2 icss engineer batch 3 safety engineer pipeline engineer – oil & gas operator – day rates mechanical maintenance / reliability maintenance engineers - iron ore mining mechanical maintenance fitter civil engineer - structures electrical maintenance engineer - nights mechanical asset engineer process safety manager business analyst contract administrator – commercial construction (fit-out) V