Well Engineer Interventions Consultants / Norway
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Well engineer interventions consultants
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 03.06.2019 - 01.12.2019
Option period: 2 x 6 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-05-28 12:00:00
- The intervention engineer will be planning wells in the intervention process and following up in the execution phase.
- The D&W engineer must be dedicated to HSE and quality, have focus on performance and aim for continuous improvement.
- The D&W engineers work in teams, hence cooperation and communication is essential.
Task and responsibilities:
- Well planning, including preparation of activity programs and input to concept selection reports
- Well design and related calculations
- Identify solutions and mitigating actions to risks and challenges
- Daily follow-up of drilling and well operations during execution
- Experience transfer and preparations of end of well reporting
- Contract knowledge and understanding for a cost conscious approach in well planning
- Offshore support on request from leader
- Intervention engineers with experience from LWI will be preferred, but also well engineers will be considered.
- Bachelor or Master degree Experience from NSC and Operator company is an advantage
- Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations Decisive and with ability to deliver according to plan
- Language requirements English and Norwegian