Project Pipeline Engineer / DenmarkClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality, Denmark|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client is looking for a Project Pipeline Engineer to add to their team in Copenhagen. Specifically looking for experience in Design, Front- End studies within on and offshore projects.
You will be working on two development projects that consist of multiphase tie-back to host platforms with establishment of wellhead platforms, pipelines and brownfield modifications at host platforms.
The Project & Engineering department has 250 employees. We explore for and produce oil and natural gas. Today, our activities are centred in the North Sea off Denmark and Norway, with offices in Esbjerg and Virum in Denmark and Stavanger in Norway. You will be based at our office in Virum, in the vicinity of Copenhagen.
Be responsible for the delivery and review of the subsea pipelines design (including subsea tie-ins) executed by external contractors and ensure the design is compliant with the client's requirements (e.g. Basis of Design, Scope of Work and technical standards) and is fit for purpose
In some instances, perform pipelines design at a conceptual level
Support the facilities engineering activities relevant to the offshore / onshore facilities and participate in the documents review of the various development concepts reports. For pipelines related documents you will be the comment responsible in the review
Prepare scope of work, follow-up the preparation and execution and be the focal point / company representative of the pipelines route surveys
- Have an engineering education at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level
- Extensive experience in oil and gas engineering activities, either with another production operator, or contractor/supplier to the oil and gas industry
- Have experience as pipelines engineer on oil and gas projects
- Have solid experience from Front End studies. Preferably some experience from detailed design / EPC projects and operational and maintenance experience
- Have working knowledge of all relevant codes, standards and industry practices
- Have a result oriented and self- motivated mindset, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Have the ability to work within large multi-disciplinary and multi- cultural teams, across functions
- Have previous experience in project governance (e.g. O&G Project Model)
- Are fluent in English verbally as well as written.