Dutch Speaking - Contracts Manager / NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€90000 - €110000 per annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Dutch Speaking Contracts Manager
We are seeking well versed Senior Contracts Manager / Administrator on behalf of a world leading contractor specialising in infrastructure projects.
Qualification and Experience:
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum 20 years experience in Civil / Building of the construction industry with background in contract administration.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Must have proven adequate experience in Quantity Surveying and / or Contracts Administration of Projects on the Contractor's side.
- Ability to delegate tasks to Quantity Surveying and junior staff.
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English
- Duties and responsibilities:
- Assists Project Management in all aspects of contract administration and Quantity Surveying.
- Advises on contract interpretation including analysing client's specifications and drawings.
- Ensuring the proper preparation and documentation of all information recording events as background to future claims.
- Reviews advises and drafts letters on contractual correspondence.
- Assists contractual negotiations of sub-contract agreements.
- Attends meeting with clients and participates in all contractual aspects of projects, including claims, final accounts, variations and contract interpretation.
- Preparation of variation orders, trend notices, claims, and negotiations of the same
- Advises on the development, agreement and implementation of the project contractual plans by reviewing, analysing and apprising project management of all aspect that govern the contract.
Please contact me and send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.