Quantity Surveyor - Heavy Civil / SwitzerlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€6000 - €7000 per month|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Quantity Surveyor - Europe - Heavy Civil
I'm seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor for one of the world's most important developments in renewable energy. The position will require sufficient experience working on a heavy civil, tunnels or Infrastructure project experience.
Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the cost management, estimating, procurement, forecasting and tendering functions of the business.
The role will require a high level of professionalism and confidence in negotiations, managing contractual risk as well as advising and efficiently implementing the procurement strategy of the business and the projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors will mainly have the responsibility for the following:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for project work;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- Provide advice on contractual claims;
- Analyse outcomes and prepare detailed progress and cash flow reports;
- Value completed work and work closely with the Accounts team to arrange payments;
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Degree qualification is required;
- RICS Chartered is preferred
- Fluent in English
Reviewing, analysing and apprising project management of all aspect that govern the contract.
Please contact me and send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.