Senior Process Engineer / Norway
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior Process Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 01.08.2019 - 31.10.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-08-01 12:00:00
The candidate will act as the process engineer in the asset engineering team and provide daily support to Asset Operations. Typical tasks:
- Respond on single and multidiscipline engineering queries
- Coordinate and participate in verification and assurance activities as Formal Technical Assessment, HAZOP/LOPA and Barrier mapping.
- Respond and close-out findings rom verification and assurance activities.
- Scope and follow up modification projects
- Participate in risk assessment, suggest and carry-out mitigating actions
- Participate in the Process Engineering Community of Practice and improvement agenda; proactively seeking new/simplified work processes, standardised ways of working and best practice.
- Review and implement lessons learned. Identify and follow-up relevant cases for digitalisation and production optimization.
- Master of Science/Technology in process, chemical engineering or similar, from a recognised university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience. Experience from Operator Companies on NCS is an advantage.
- Good knowledge with relevant regulatory requirements, rules and industry standards.
- Behavior as per company`s values; Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed, Respectful.
We can offer
- The opportunity to join us in creating the leading independent offshore E&P company.