QA/QC and Completions Engineer / Chad
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
QA/QC & Completions Engineer (Chad)
- Reports To: Manager, Construction and Projects via Site Construction Superintendent
- SUPERVISES: Third Party Inspection Contractor and Construction Contractors QA/QC Personnel.
- Manages Facilities Construction Contractor's QA/QC personnel and 3rd Party Inspection Contractors against Site Specific Construction execution / implementation ITPs
- Acts as Single Point Authority (SPA) for non-conformance reporting, and verification of corrective actions to ensure compliance with the relevant systems and specifications
- Main responsibilities:
- Provide quality leadership and drive a proactive approach to maintaining quality and solving quality issues. Provide any support necessary to meet project quality, schedule and cost objectives.
- Manage Facilities Construction Contractor's QA/QC personnel and 3rd Party Inspection Contractors against Site Specific Construction execution / implementation ITPs.
- Assist site Construction and Project Team in the management of the Projects and Construction Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure implementation and continuous improvement.
- Manage the Projects and Construction Site Specific Quality Management Plans, including, QA/QC Control procedures and site execution Inspection Test Plans (ITPs)
- Manage all site based QA/QC related stages from Material receipt at site through to RFSU
- Assist in Developing the client's Asset Inspection and Testing Philosophy/Strategy in line with Industry Best practices.
- Support the MOC Process to ensure both technical and commercial compliance with Project Expectations
- Assist Project Construction Management in the Development and implementation of a Projects specific CCMS System (Computerised Completions Management System). Manage the system with discipline assistance to ensure a smooth and Auditable Hand over process from Mechanical Completion through to RFSU and Hand over acceptance by Asset Management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an agreed set of Equipment applicable, Mechanical Completion and Pre-commissioning Inspection Test Records to support Project ITPs and Asset Handover Certification requirements
- Maintain a tracking system to monitor the status of Facilities Construction Contractors NCRs
- Maintain and Manage Welding and Test Equipment Calibration logs and Welder Qualification Logs.
- Develop the specifications for the Contract Quality Plans and Manuals for the Contracts awarded within the Projects.
- Review the Construction Contractors Quality requirements for the pre-qualification and tendering exercises and assist in the evaluation of the Bidders' Quality systems.
- Monitor and ensure maintenance of project quality standards during construction, installation, commissioning and initial operations of the facilities. Actively engage in planning and work management, together with the Contractor's QA/QC departments at project sites;
- Technically support and manage the Construction Contractor's site QA/QC personnel assigned to the site Teams, in the various site locations, currently Badila and Mangara.
- Manage and report on findings and repair requirements found during execution of Project specific ITPs.
- Co-ordinate the review and acceptance of Contractor's Quality records and certification, and ensure that they provide evidence of compliance.
- Review and acceptance of Project/Supplier Data Requirements (PDRL / SDRL / VDRL) of data and documentation throughout Project life through to Final hand-over to Operations.
- Drive continuous improvement of the Site Specific Quality Management System and prepare management reviews and reports on Site Specific QMS aspects and QA/QC issues;
- Prepare QA/QC input & data to the monthly Project Progress Reports for Glencore Management, including KPI development and measurement relating to Corporate and Project Quality Assurance.
- Develop, implement, improve and maintain the client's E&P Chad short and long term objectives for Quality Management
- Assist in generation /review of supplier ITP requirements
- Perform other tasks as requested in support of Projects and Operations activities and objectives
- Significant experience in a wide range of Inspection and QA/QC areas associated with Oil & Gas, preferably having extensive experience with a Major Operator in the area of ASME Plant Inspection.
- A proven level of competency and execution in Non-destructive testing methods, including but not limited to: UT, TOF, Radiography, X-Ray, Hydro-testing, Nitrogen Testing and Acoustic Testing.
- A proven track record of competency and understanding of the principles and fundamentals of an RBI Process (Risk Based Inspection)
- A detailed level of experience and knowledge of CCMS (Completions Management System)
- Strong knowledge in Quality Control and Assurance elements of regulatory codes and standards pertaining to national and international requirements for global projects. (Welding, Testing and Inspection)
- Associated membership of a Chartered Quality Institute to maintain awareness of latest developments and trends in Quality Management would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of quality leadership and proactively influencing quality culture and performance
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019