Commercial Operations Manager – Valves & Flow Control / USA
|Salary:||$120,000 - 150,000|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are working in close partnership with a leading Flow Measurement equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is one of the industry leading organisations with a renowned international presence.
Due to expansion, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Commercial Operations Manager – Valves & Flow Control. This is a key position within the company’s senior leadership team and the candidate must match the exacting requirements for the position.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be eligible to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
- Currently located in Houston, TX or willing to relocate
- Educated with an Engineering or Business degree discipline
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with at least 5 years within an Inside Sales or Commercial Operations focused role
- Strong understand of the bids, proposals, tenders and commercial agreement processes and procedures and able to provide leadership and expertise
- Technical understand of Valve & Flow Control applications within the Energy, Process, Power & General Industry markets
- Previous experience in managing a dynamic inside sales/commercial teams on a national or global scale
- Proven leadership capabilities with experience leading and developing a teams to increase efficiency and productivity
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the North America commercial operations & inside sales teams for the Valves & Flow Control product portfolio
- Review and upgrade where necessary the commercial operations and inside sales to upgrade the capabilities of the team and wider organisation
- Provide leadership to the team and work closely with supporting functions to produce high quality output
- Work closely with sales, application engineering and other functions to create coherent strategies to win bids
- Visit strategic customers where necessary to support winning project pursuit strategy and increase win-ratio
- Directly manage the inside sales & commercial operations team, with a direct report to the North America Sales & Commercial Director.
This is high impact role within the organisation and you will form a key part of the US-leadership team.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + additional benefits.