Project Director / England
Role: Project Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Director to join a structural steel specialist reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Our client is a leading UK Structural and secondary Steel Contractor providing Design and Build solutions on some of the most complex and technically challenging steel structures across the UK.
- You will need experience of working in the Construction Industry in a similar role and preferably with a Sub-Contractor.
- Knowledge of Structural and secondary Steel
- Computer literate with a great eye for detail
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients face to face
- Experience must include a demonstrable track record of winning work for a specialist subcontractor or tier one contractor
The key skills and competences for the role are as follows:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to communicate with individuals and clients at all levels, but particularly at a senior level.
- Able to identify and follow up new opportunities for the business.
- Able to lead final negotiations with clients.
- Able to prepare and deliver appropriate management reports to board level.
- Able to co-ordinate and manage internal & external (sub contract) resources.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role please contact me at your earliest convenience.