Senior Geotechnical Engineer / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Greater London, England|
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Role: Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Greater London / Home Counties
Are you an experienced Senior Geotechnical Engineer who has delivered specifications for ground investigation, piling and earthworks? Are you looking for an opportunity to join the Geotechnical team supporting the Regional sites on flagship projects for a market leading Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor? Then a role within this award winning Business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who can provide a range of construction and contaminated land related advice to support both construction and work winning. Reporting directly to the Principal Engineer you will form an integral part the Geotechnical team with a clear pathway to progress.
Your duties will include:
- Provide technical advice to regional sites on contaminated land and geotechnical aspects.
- Assist with analysis and interpretation of site data for use in design.
- Produce specifications for ground investigation, piling, earthworks and monitoring.
- Prepare calculations, written reports and development of drawings.
- Regular Site visits
- Produce engineering design solutions for construction and work winning teams.
- Provide Site support in a geotechnical capacity.
You will possess:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of geotechnics / engineering geology.
- A working knowledge of Eurocode 7.
- Experience of working with geotechnical databases and other geotechnical software.
- Experience of preparing and assisting with interpretative reports for geotechnical purposes
Ideal Qualifications include:
- BSc or BEng degree level qualified in Geology, Geotechnics or a related subject is essential.
- MSc in Engineering Geology / Geotechnical Engineering or related subjects preferable but not essential.
- Chartership with a universally acknowledged institution such as the ICE.
- Full UK driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.