Team Leader - Downstream Wells Activity / Mongolia
|Salary:||$10000 - $15000 per month + expat package|
Team Leader / Project Manager - Water Supply - Mongolia
A leading international engineering consulting company are looking for a Team Leader / Project Manager to manage a large water supply project through design review and implementation phases, including defects liability period.
The project will include downstream wells, rehabilitation of existing wells and exploring new wells.
- Monitoring and oversight responsibility for the downstream well activity
- Coordinates downstream well activity design reviews
- Directs resident engineers in execution and completion of the project
- Work in timely manner and proper quality
- Coordinates deliverable preparation with execution of QC
- Provides financial oversight
- Prepares reports and schedules for downstream well activity
- BSc in Civil Engineer or related; Masters degree preferred.
- 20+ years of experience, with extensive experience with consulting engineering.
- Extensive international experience in the management of water sector projects.
- Must have worked internationally in at least 5 countries outside of home country.
- Previous project experience similar to this project - downstream wells.
- Must have worked in Asia on multiple occasions.
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.