Supervising Protection & Controls Engineer - T&D / USA
|Salary:||$120000 - $150000 per annum + 401k, Medical|
My client is a Multifaceted Employee Owned Engineering firm with a combined focus on Energy and Infrastructure. They operate within the Power Delivery, Water, Transportation and Building Services sectors and have over 110 offices across the United States. They are well renowned within their markets and are leading the way with regards to sector innovation.
As a result of their expansion plans they are looking for a Supervising Protection & Controls Engineer to be based at one of their Regional Offices in Atlanta, Georgia. This role will require the incumbent to oversee a number of Transmission & Distribution projects within their Power Delivery portfolio and manage a team of Engineers. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and A minimum of 10 years of experience including Utility, Oil & Gas and/or industrial Transmission & Distribution projects.
Title: Supervising Protection & Controls Engineer - T&D
Requisition Class: Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $120,000USD - $150,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, Pension etc)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum 10 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of 345kv Substations Protection & Control Systems.
- Experience managing a small Engineering Team
- Experience Programming GE & SEL Relays
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- MathCAD, ASPEN or ETAP software is an asset
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.