Oversight and Management System Director / FinlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects. With over 30 years experience and a global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
Closing date: 2019-05-01 12:00:00
We are looking for a Oversight and MS (Management System) Director to Pyhäjoki, Finland for our client for a full-time regular contract.
As a highly experienced Oversight and MS Director you will lead the new Oversight and Management System department, belonging to the Support functions of client´s organization. The Oversight and MS department is responsible for client´s Management System, Quality Assurance (QA), Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), Safety culture and Risk management units. In this position you will lead a team of 15 persons and be responsible for managing and developing the oversight function. You will report to the CEO and be a member of the client´s Management Team.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a managerial/directorial level position in the nuclear field and nuclear industry practices and oversight function
- Extensive experience in working with management systems, quality assurance, risk management and safety culture in the nuclear industry, primary focuses in quality and management systems.
- Proven accomplishments in cooperating with authorities in the nuclear industry and in creating solutions successfully in a matrix organization
- Applicable University Degree (M.Sc. degree)
- Excellent leadership, cooperation and analytical skills and ability to support other company functions
- Willingness to travel
- Advanced English skills, both written and spoken. Finnish language skills (spoken and written) will be a huge advantage