Senior Controlling Analyst / Brazil
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Location:||Rio das Ostras, Brazil|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Responsibilities and tasks of this position include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications / Personal Attributes
- Analyze the financial results according to internal procedures and contractual requirements, through the reporting and use of systems, to evaluate the financial performance of the business, proposing improvements in the process and actions to mitigate the deviations.
- Prepare and track performance reports on costs, expenses, cash flow and overhead through reporting and system utilization to evaluate the financial performance of the business, proposing improvements in the process and actions to mitigate identified deviations
- Prepare the cash flow forecast, identifying and monitoring the payment and receipt events provided in the contract, in order to guarantee the best cash management of the company.
- Conduct the budgeting process of the organization, providing reports on revenues, costs and expenses, through qualitative and quantitative analyzes drawn from systems, in order to support decision making.
- Control the accounts receivable, through the monitoring of receivables, contract analysis and validation of the amounts to be billed, aiming to ensure the best cash management of the company.
- Conduct the management of tangible and intangible assets through the creation, write-down and depreciation / amortization analysis to ensure compliance with accounting requirements.
- Adherence to strong internal controls and control procedures supporting the accuracy of the financial statements.
- Continuous improvement and efficiency of processes and system.
Qualifications / Personal Attributes
- Graduation in Administration or Accounting.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive behaviour.
- 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Knowledge in SAP .
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - senior operations & maintenance engineer icaps commissioning / methods engineer transaction control team member commisioning and start up leader integration methods engineer (rotation 10/2) inspection engineer (rotation 10/2) lli engineer cpp project engineer area lead engineer drilling contracts engineer reservoir engineer pipeline supervisor hr recruiting coordinator civil 3d designer quality assurance coordinator 3 administrative assistant site engineering manager chemicals mechanical project engineer - chemicals e&i planner quarry manager lead piping engineer construction manager learn arabic level 6 ct-c _wind siemen competent technician - commissioning level 6 ct-c _wind siemen competent technician - commissioning level 6 ct-c _wind siemen competent technician - commissioning level 6 ct-c _wind siemen competent technician - commissioning level 6 ct-c _wind siemen competent technician - commissioning mechanical engineer test technician iii well integrity engineers concrete supervisor - bridges open pit mining coordinator planning engineer (junior) mechanical trainer training manager mechanical trainer operations trainer lead technical trainer business development instructor - water handling training manager project manager group science & technical manager mechanical maintenance engineer electrical maintenance engineer cmms specialist - global oil and gas operator auto electrician : fifo - leading iron ore mining organization auto electrician : fifo - leading iron ore mining organization project engineer - 3000 ton gas furnace transmission linesman supervisor / access recipient V