Responsibilities and tasks of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze the financial results according to internal procedures and contractual requirements, through the reporting and use of systems, to evaluate the financial performance of the business, proposing improvements in the process and actions to mitigate the deviations.
- Prepare and track performance reports on costs, expenses, cash flow and overhead through reporting and system utilization to evaluate the financial performance of the business, proposing improvements in the process and actions to mitigate identified deviations
- Prepare the cash flow forecast, identifying and monitoring the payment and receipt events provided in the contract, in order to guarantee the best cash management of the company.
- Conduct the budgeting process of the organization, providing reports on revenues, costs and expenses, through qualitative and quantitative analyzes drawn from systems, in order to support decision making.
- Control the accounts receivable, through the monitoring of receivables, contract analysis and validation of the amounts to be billed, aiming to ensure the best cash management of the company.
- Conduct the management of tangible and intangible assets through the creation, write-down and depreciation / amortization analysis to ensure compliance with accounting requirements.
- Adherence to strong internal controls and control procedures supporting the accuracy of the financial statements.
- Continuous improvement and efficiency of processes and system.
Qualifications / Personal Attributes
- Graduation in Administration or Accounting.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive behaviour.
- 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Knowledge in SAP .