Wellsite Operator / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are seeking one energetic, mechanically inclined candidate for Contract Operator contracts in the Lloydminster, Alberta area. The successful candidates will service areas approximately 45-60 minutes outside of Lloydminster, AB. Candidates from Lloydminster and surrounding areas will be strongly preferred.
- Perform day to day oil and gas operations at assigned sites including operation of assets, maintenance and incident reporting.
- Demonstrate commitment to Husky’s policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance and operational integrity.
- Perform production changes.
- Support Husky personal and contractors to perform day to day operations activities and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and operate equipment including single wells, pad wells, water injections systems, gathering systems and gas compressor systems.
- Monitor Communication equipment.
- Complete and maintain accurate production and operations records. This includes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly volumes, balances, log sheets, inspections, permits and reports.
- Respond to all emergency situations and incidents in compliance with Husky ERP and notify required personal.
- Maintain a valid Class 5 Operator’s License.
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License
- Mechanically inclined; able to look after equipment and perform minor maintenance tasks
- Gas Processing Operator (GPO) Certification
- 4th Class Power Engineer Ticket
- Related experience in Oil & Gas
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - dbnpp planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company batch2 planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company oracle application support analyst civil project engineer principal civil engineer quantity surveyor - award winning, commercial construction contractor controls coordinator / administrator maintenance fitter / refueller field/terminal operator - large international energy company field/terminal operator - large international energy company site manager planning engineer - commissioning office manager - engineering consultancy senior wet services engineer internal communications senior specialist senior contract analyst (lng sales) senior contracts engineer (fso) director of supply chain – oncology diagnostics contracts manager structure & marine engineer electrical engineer commissioning engineer (telecom) pipelines & spm coordinator learn arabic project manager cpp construction engineer batch 1 topsides sd coordinator subsea package lead gis specialist pipe stress engineer 4th class operator 4th class operator utility inspector lng marketing manager lng trading manager risk control manager vessel ict technician snr instrumentation engineer fso project cost engineer batch 2 project cost engineer batch 2 icss engineer batch 3 safety engineer pipeline engineer – oil & gas operator – day rates mechanical maintenance / reliability maintenance engineers - iron ore mining mechanical maintenance fitter civil engineer - structures electrical maintenance engineer - nights mechanical asset engineer process safety manager business analyst contract administrator – commercial construction (fit-out) V