Wellsite Operator / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
We are seeking one energetic, mechanically inclined candidate for Contract Operator contracts in the Lloydminster, Alberta area. The successful candidates will service areas approximately 45-60 minutes outside of Lloydminster, AB. Candidates from Lloydminster and surrounding areas will be strongly preferred.
- Perform day to day oil and gas operations at assigned sites including operation of assets, maintenance and incident reporting.
- Demonstrate commitment to Husky’s policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance and operational integrity.
- Perform production changes.
- Support Husky personal and contractors to perform day to day operations activities and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and operate equipment including single wells, pad wells, water injections systems, gathering systems and gas compressor systems.
- Monitor Communication equipment.
- Complete and maintain accurate production and operations records. This includes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly volumes, balances, log sheets, inspections, permits and reports.
- Respond to all emergency situations and incidents in compliance with Husky ERP and notify required personal.
- Maintain a valid Class 5 Operator’s License.
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License
- Mechanically inclined; able to look after equipment and perform minor maintenance tasks
- Gas Processing Operator (GPO) Certification
- 4th Class Power Engineer Ticket
- Related experience in Oil & Gas
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019