We are working exclusively with a leading manufacturer of Valves & Flow Control products. The organisation is an industry leader in the market with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to a Director of Technology & Engineering – Isolation Valves. This is key position within the Engineering group and the successful candidate must meet the exacting requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meeting the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the USA without visa sponsorship. Currently located in Houston or willing to relocate
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline. Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) considered advantageous
- 10+ years’ Valve industry experience with extensive technical & engineering experience within Isolation Valve products
- Experience in detailed Valve design with specific knowledge of industry engineering and design codes and specifications
- Experience leading project, application and technology engineering activities within the Valve portfolio
- 5+ years team management experience with ability to lead a diverse engineering group
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Take full ownership of the Engineering function for the organisation responsible for the full Valve product portfolio
- Provide subject matter expert engineering expertise to design, product and project engineering teams
- Work with dedicated product line leaders in their day to day activities providing leadership and support
- Oversee and lead development of new products, upgrading current product portfolio and targeting areas for growth
- Serve as part of the leadership team in strategic development and initiatives for the Engineering group
- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
This is a new role with high visibility within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from accelerated career development within the organisation.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + benefits.