We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for a contract role based in the North West.
The successful candidate will manage a multifunctional design team to meet business requirements by ensuring the definition, development, procurement and implementation of design & construction for a range of projects.
- Directing people and resources, budget control, responsible to client for time / cost / standards
- Reviewing progress, identifying problems, checking work to specifications, approving work completion
- Undertake technical links, co-operation on joint projects, liaising with managers
- Knowledge and skills in project planning, people management, budgets, planning, setting milestones
Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Engineering, Project Manager, Chemical Manufacturing, COMAH, EPC
- Degree or HNC/HND
- Membership of Professional Institute
- Engineer with 7 to 10 years’ experience