|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client - a Oil & Gas Operating Company is looking for a position of Electrical Engineer
1) Experienced for more than 10 years in FEED and Detailed Design of Electrical Engineering projects.
2) Will be responsible for LV Electrical detailed design of DOL and Soft Starters for Induction Motors.
Protection controls for Power Distribution Switchgears, Motor and feeders.
LV Switchgears and sub-assembly components on Allen Bradley MCCs
Electrical Auto Cad drawings for Engineering design and construction.
Load flow and short circuit calculations,
ATS transfer Switchgears and systems.
Switchgear control circuits for 3.3 KV MV switchgears.
Design calculations and equipment and components sizing/selection,
Distribution Transformers and power distribution switchgears, Cables and MCCs.
Design of HVAC chilled water systems, Package AC systems, Building pressurization systems for Oil and Gas Plants.
Support HVAC heat load calculations in Buildings.
3) Should be fully conversant with design for Hazardous classified Area, NEMA Standards Class 1, Div. 1/ Div. 2, NEC-500, IEEE and Shell standards.
4) Will prepare
Tender inquiry for Electrical material, constructional Scope of Work, installation commissioning of Electrical projects.
Material/equipment specifications, data sheets, Purchase/Material requisitions in Oracle.
Technical Bid Evaluations/recommendations
5) Review of documentation / drawings from external Consultant/Contractors
6) Will co-ordinate and support Contractors constructional works at site.