Our client is looking for a Senior EHSS Specialist to join their team for an upcoming in Texas. The role will be based in Houston throughout engineering before mobilizing to site during construction.
- Plans and implements permitting procedures to ensure progress through construction.
- Work with third party Environmental agency to secure applicable environmental pre-construction approvals.
- A minimum of 10 years of field experience in EHS&S regulatory and permits compliance
- Experience in industrial safety or loss prevention and emergency evacuation plans
- Experience with securing NSR Air Permits, NPDES Wastewater Effluent Permits, and USCOE Wetlands Permits
- EHSS leadership experience with leading teams and / or programs