Senior EHSS Specialist / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client is looking for a Senior EHSS Specialist to join their team for an upcoming in Texas. The role will be based in Houston throughout engineering before mobilizing to site during construction.
- Plans and implements permitting procedures to ensure progress through construction.
- Work with third party Environmental agency to secure applicable environmental pre-construction approvals.
- A minimum of 10 years of field experience in EHS&S regulatory and permits compliance
- Experience in industrial safety or loss prevention and emergency evacuation plans
- Experience with securing NSR Air Permits, NPDES Wastewater Effluent Permits, and USCOE Wetlands Permits
- EHSS leadership experience with leading teams and / or programs
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - above/under ground design coordinator shovel trainer mining ancillary equipment trainer - expat position maintenance engineer - arctic lng project construction supervisor - gas export systems gas gathering pipeline package manager project engineer - chemical senior construction planning lead project control engineer document controller construction & engineering supervisor - 28/28 rotational construction & engineering supervisor - 28/28 rotational project assistant - major oil & gas operator environmental engineer long lead item engineer electrical fitter asset integrity engineer - oil and gas operator device project management cement operator - oil and gas hse specialist production operator - sterile manufacturing project engineer (mechanical) process operator - leading iron ore mining organization process operator - leading iron ore mining organization contracts administrator - $15m aged care project learn arabic project manager - commercial construction - office fit out project manager - oil & gas industry technical assistant lab technician project manager / project engineer (chlor alkali) project manager / engineer interface coordinator / associate project manager lab technician materials coordinator electrical engineer 5 project manager supply quality specialist - multinational pharmaceutical company isp project manager it infrastructure business integrator category team lead - oil and gas major hydro machinist hydro machinist team leader - transmission line and substations resident site manager - critical coal power plant project director - hydro power miljøkoordinator - environmental coordinator rotating equipment engineer static equipment engineer process engineer instrument and control engineer V