Pipeline Integrity Engineer
7-10 years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering speciality or equivalent professional experience
• At least 5 years of oil and gas experience.
• Broad experience in business and project planning.
• Broad experience in dealing with front end project delivery.
• Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications