Cost Manager / Germany
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Are you an ambitious, talented Cost Manager/Engineer seeking to enhance your career with a leading international consultancy within their thriving operations in Berlin?
My client is enjoying a period of sustained expansion and this is a fantastic opportunity to join their business operations in Germany and be a key member of their commercial team.
Key responsibilities of the position includes.
- Preparation of cash-flow estimates and updating at each stage
- Assist in procurement process management, prequalification and provision of procurement advice
- Overseeing the preparation of bills of quantities
- Assist in preparation of tender documentation and tender analysis for consultants or contractors
- Assist in selecting, negotiating and forming contracts
- Change management, provision of estimates and overall budget control
- Post contract administration services of consultants and contractors
- Review of variations, claims, quantum and provision of contractual advice
- Management of consultants and contractor agreements
- Provision of reports as required by the client and other stakeholders
- Quality control; compliance with policies and procedures
- Participate in value engineering and life cycle costing
- Assist in risk management
Experience & Qualifications:
- You will have minimum 3 years' experience as a Cost Manager/QS.
- You will ideally be Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Fluency in both German & English language.
- Experience working on behalf of Clients, project management and engineering consultancy experience
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you believe you have the required desire skills and experience, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please be assured that all correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.